Bluedot Design warrants that each of its products is free from defects in material and/or workmanship. We carefully inspect each item prior to shipment. We give a 12 months warranty on furniture against structural defects from the date of delivery, if properly stored, handled, assembled, maintained, and used under normal conditions. Subject to the limitations and exclusions herein, Bluedot Design, at its sole discretion under the limited 12 months warranty, will either replace or repair a manufacturing defect with comparable product or components. Please keep receipt of your purchase for warranty claims.
Decor products are not covered under warranty. Here are some terms and conditions for the Limited Product warranty.
Our designs evolve over time and there may be some variation in angles, elements, etc. compared to what is seen online. Each piece of furniture is individually handmade and may have minor variations in size, shape, and finish. Handmade fabric will have some variation in print, color, patches, patterns, etc.
Exclusions that are not considered manufacturers' defects and are not covered under our warranty:
- Normal product wear and tear due to age including wearing or staining or loosening of fabric/leatherette or leather or any such material. Normal wear and tear or damage from daily use are not warranted—for example, fabrics and leathers may naturally fade or deteriorate over time, and cushion cores may soften and lose shape. These are normal conditions that are not considered manufacturers' defects and are not covered under our warranty.
- Wood being a natural material will have some flaws, variation in color/grains, or imperfections, which is considered part of its natural beauty.
- Natural variations in color, knots, stress marks, etc. are not considered defects of workmanship and materials.
- For outdoor wooden furniture, some deterioration will happen due to the weather effect in spite of the best of the treatments.
- Wood surfaces are subject to denting, scratching, etc. if not properly used and cared for. Polish/ finish is not covered under warranty.
- Users should also be aware that all surfaces finish mellow with age.
- It does not apply if repairs and modifications or any kind of alterations have been found to be carried out by external agencies.
If Client finds a material Defect in material or workmanship in any Good, part or component, Client must report such Defect during the relevant warranty period Bluedot Design Customer Service on email@example.com Bluedot Design in due course will repair or replace the Good free of charge. Replacement or repair of Goods does not extend its warranty period beyond the original warranty expiration date. All Bluedot Design Product warranties are limited to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. For warranty issues, we will repair or provide reasonably equivalent furniture as a replacement due to any product defects. This shall be at the discretion of Bluedot Design. Replacement furniture will be of equal value to the original purchase price.
Products must be inspected promptly by the customer for damage and defects at the time of purchase or delivery. Visible defects and variance to order details must be brought to our attention within 7 days of delivery. Issues not presented within 7 days of delivery will be considered “acceptable” and will not be warranted.